Flower in zinc bucket (FREE)
Design by LittleHappyCrochet
Detailed crochet pattern for a crochet flower. The flower will be approx. 30 cm high.
This text is translated by our friendly computer based aid. We are working on getting a real human to work through this page. Please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions!
- ½ key brown cotton yarn 8/4 ( DROPS Safran 23 Brown )
- ½ key pink cotton yarn 8/4 ( DROPS Safran 55 Cerise )
- ½ key green cotton yarn 8/4 ( DROPS Safran 04 Green )
- A residual yellow cotton yarn 8/4 ( DROPS Safran 11 Strong yellow )
- Zinc bucket, slide. 10.5 cm (IKEA)
- Insulation pipe, dia. 2 cm. If you do not have an insulation tube, you just fill the stem with a cushion filling.
- A skewer.
- Glue - preferably strong, slowly drying.
- Cushion filling
- Crochet hook size 2.5-3 (eg DROPS Basic Aluminum size 2.5 or 3 mm or KnitPro Wave crochet hook )
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion