The raccoon Roger
Design by LittleHappyCrochet
Detailed crochet pattern on the raccoon Roger. The raccoon Roger gets approx. 30 cm high.
The recipe is sent digitally
This text is translated by our friendly computer based aid. We are working on getting a real human to work through this page. Please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions!
- 75 gram gray cotton yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 07 Medium gray)
- 25 grams of black cotton yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 16 Black )
- 25 grams of raw white cotton yarn 8/4 ( eg DROPS Safran 18 Nature )
- 2 safety eyes, 6 mm
- Pillow filling or filling vessel
- Crochet hook size 3.0 mm (eg DROPS Basic Aluminum size 3 mm or KnitPro Waves crochet hook size 3.00 mm )
It is so nice and the pattern is easy to use.!!.