Design by LittleHappyCrochet
Detailed crochet pattern for Batman with detachable mask and cape. Batman becomes approx. 30 cm high.
The recipe is sent as a PDF file.
This text is translated by our friendly computer based aid. We are working on getting a real human to work through this page. Please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions!
Detailed crochet pattern for Batman with detachable mask and cape. Underneath the mask, Batman is just an ordinary boy with ruffled hair.
Templates for logo and cape that are just for printing are included. Batman becomes approx. 30 cm high.
- 1 key light gray cotton yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 07 Medium gray)
- 1 key black cotton yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 16 Black )
- 1 key skin colored cotton yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 21 Beige)
- 1 key brown cotton yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 23 Brown )
- A residual yellow yarn 8/4 (eg DROPS Safran 11 Strong yellow )
- 2 safety eyes, 10 mm.
- Crochet hook size 2.5-3 (eg DROPS Basic Aluminum size 2.5-3 mm or KnitPro Waves crochet hook size 2.50-3.00 mm)
- Pillow filling or filling vessel
- Black felt for jacket and logo
- Yellow felt for logo
- Push button for the jacket
- Sewing thread to sew the logo and eyes firmly.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion