Rudolf with the red spout
Design by LittleHappyCrochet
Product: Detailed crochet recipe for the reindeer Rudolf. Rudolph will be approx. 40 cm long.
The recipe is sent digitally
This text is translated by our friendly computer based aid. We are working on getting a real human to work through this page. Please do not hesitate to contact our support if you have any questions!
No Christmas without Rudolph with the red spout. Who else will help Santa Claus with all the gifts for the little, sweet children?
- 1½ key brown cotton yarn
- DROPS Safran , fv. 23
- A residual beige cotton yarn
- DROPS Safran , fv. 21
- A residual light brown cotton yarn
- DROPS Safran , fv. 22
- A remnant red cotton yarn
- DROPS Safran , fv. 19
- A residual white cotton yarn
- DROPS Safran , fv. 17
- Safety eye, 6 mm
- Pillow filling or filling vessel
- Crochet hook size 3.0 mm (eg DROPS Basic Aluminum size 3 mm or KnitPro Waves crochet hook size 3.00 mm )
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion